Chronic Care Management
Engage4Hlth's chronic condition management suite of tools helps your patients address multiple conditions based on their personal preferences. Our comprehensive approach includes examining the complete picture of a person’s health, including care plan adherence, medication compliance, nutrition intake and more, to create a dynamic, integrated, and custom management program.
- Examines the complete picture of a person’s health to create a dynamic, integrated, and custom management program.
- Helps your patients address multiple conditions based on their personal preferences.
- Ideal for patients with Heart Failure (HF), Diabetes Mellitus (types 1 & 2), Chronic obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Post-Acute/Long-Term Coronavirus Syndrome (“Long COVID-19”).
- Chronic condition management tools include remote patient monitoring tools, such as blood pressure cuff, pulse oximeter, thermometer and more.
- Tools are Bluetooth enabled and send data digitally to our proprietary platform, which ingests this data and produces actionable insights for the care team.
Engage4Hlth Digital Health Platforms
Through connected care and engagement, patients can stay focused on their care plans and reach their goals.
Remote Patient Monitoring
Enable earlier interventions, improve member engagement and compliance, and generate novel data that provides a more personalized member experience.